Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm sad

I stopped therapy. I'm sad. I stopped because I finished my work. I want to go back soon.

I have a new video game. I'm playing it a lot. I'm stuck. My game is Yoshi's Island DS.

I got ice cream at therapy because I finished work. I hope I get to go back soon because I like therapy and we play board game sometimes at therapy. I really, really, really, really, really want to go back to therapy soon cause it was fun and I had a nice time. Of course I'm happy but I'm missing C. [Editors note - C is Joseph's speech therapist] So you know I want C back soon. So I guess I'll just have to wait.

I'm having a concert at school at the same day as my grandma's birthday. So I'm so excited. It's coming up soon.

Try adding as much notes as you can on my blog.

See you all next blog!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joseph,
You are going to have to teach me a little about Nintendo DS because I don't know anything about it and maybe I should have one. But I don't know.
It's pretty special that your school is having a concert for your grandma's birthday. Or did it just work out that way?

Grandma said...

Joseph-maybe you can make up your own therapy with your mom. She would be pretty good at that. Maybe she'll give you icecream every time you do well at therapy. I'm excited for your concert. I can't wait to hear all the songs you've been working on. Can I bring my camera?
Love you-Grandma

Nell said...

I'm sorry you're sad, but I think your Grandma's idea about doing therapy with your mom is a good one. Sometimes when I get sad I try to find something else to focus on and that helps a little bit. Or maybe you could draw C a picture and get your mom to help you mail it. I bet if you send C a letter, C will send you one back, and then you will get mail!

Anonymous said...

Joseph..hang in there buddy. I'm sure you will get to do therapy again. And I like your other Grandma's idea about doing therapy with your Mom... maybe you could give it a try. I know it won't be the same, but you might like it! I'll be willing to supply the ice cream!! Love you. Grandma Judy

Anonymous said...

What a nice birthday present for you'r gramma to get on her birthday. i gave her a card. :-) Thats a smily face. Glad you are enjoying your WII
NANA