Tuesday, April 15, 2008

About me

You want to hear about me? Well, you're lucky. This article is all about me. I like video games, my mom, my dad and Elle. I like reading books. I like watching movies with my family. I like my blog and board games. I like coloring, music, dancing to music, playing with Daddy and Mommy and Elle.

I like pizza, shrimp, popcorn shrimp, more pizza, popcorn, garlic bread, grilled cheese, chicken nuggets and more pizza.

I like video games because they are fun. The games are nice. I have a nice Nintendo DS, a Wii and a Playstation 2. They're all fun. I play my Nintendo DS the most. The game I like the most is Wario Master of Disguise because it has nice graphics and I can experiment with it.


Guess what I'm doing.

I'm in first grade. I'm in Mrs. Sh's class. [Editors note - I won't let Joseph use his teachers whole name and this upsets him.]

Having Aspergers is a medical system that I don't understand. Well, I know some things about it. It's kind of hard to explain. It's a long story. Maybe I'll make a post about it.

My grass buddy doesn't have a name. It's made of pantyhose.



This is a picture from art. It's a city. If you look closely you can see the building that looks like a lady. A super model. This is mine and no one elses. I'm creative.

5 comments:

Grandma said...

Hey Buddy,

It's so much fun to read your blog. I look forward to it each day to see what you'll write about. So-are you pretty sure about me not borrowing that book??? I'm stuck on Galaxy!
Grandma

Cathy said...

I love that picture - you are so creative!

Ben said...

Joseph, are you sure you don't want to lend Grandma that book? She will just want me to do this "Galaxy" otherwise.

Sam said...

You are so lucky that your grandma reads your blog. You are very creative! I am glad that you listened to your mother about not using your teacher's full name.

Anonymous said...

Joseph, I love the picture you drew of the city... I can definitely see the super model! Please keep using your wonderful creativity. I really enjoy your work! Grandma Judy