Thursday, August 7, 2008

Crack of the Whip, Chapter One - Indiana Jones Meets Yogi Bear and BooBoo

This is a picture I took and I built the Legos. Fairbear is actually Snowbear. The Legos are talking. [Editors note- This is an ongoing story that Joseph is working on acting out with his Legos. He did this all on his own, I just took the pictures.]


Indiana Jones: Ook, ack, uck!
Lady Enemy: I want the jewel! Ugh!
Little Good Guy: You'll never have this jewel! Whack!
Termite 1: Hey! I found that crumb first!
Termite 2: Well I was the one that agreed that we would share it!
Termite 3: Hey guys! There's a big fight going on over here besides what's happening.
Fairbear as Yogi Bear: I think I found some picnic baskets BooBoo!
Pandy as BooBoo: Yes, this isn't where the ranger is. I guess we can get this food.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Oh my gosh! What a great story. I can't wait to hear more.

Love you and your stories.

Grandma

Anonymous said...

I love that your story background has so much going on. You have a fabulous story started. I can't wait to hear more.