Thursday, August 7, 2008

Answers to questions and the biggest blog post

Webkinz are online pets. You feed them and you can play with them and you can chat with friends. Kids that like online stuff and stuff to cuddle with would like them. You can buy them at stores.

A red eyed tree frog is my favorite. The favorite one I own is a black cat named Blacky. It's my favorite because of it's green eyes. It has a cute little bathtub that it comes with.

The last Webkinz I forgot was Pandy my panda.

The Haunted Mansion book is good. My great aunt let me borrow the book about the Haunted Mansion. I need to remind my great uncle that I have his Simpsons book.

I will keep buying Webkinz. I want a lot. I can't describe how many I want.

My biggest blog post is almost done. I think I might get it done today or tomorrow so stay tuned. Bye!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Can't wait for that big blog post. It sounds interesting.

How much do I have to pay you to go on the Haunted Mansion?

Love you-
Grandma